Persuading dentists to try a new online marketing system
This goal of this direct mail marketing letter for a marketing firm specializing in dental office marketing was to persuade recipients to sign up for a free trial of an automated system for patient communications.
We had a few challenges and objections to attend to along the way:
- Overcome a resistance to trying "new ways"
- Overcome the "we already have an effective system" objection
- Make readers aware of included marketing support (it's like having your very own marketing consultant on call)
- Make readers aware of differentiation (whereas others are technology firms hoping to help you market, we're a dental-marketing firm using technology to market for you)
- Overcome fears of "sales sharks," obscure pricing, and lengthy contracts
View the final direct mail letter
Click the image below to view the resulting direct mail letter.
The client used my recommended images and layout and added their own graphical header to the email.
They also reported back that the campaign returned good results--that is, results equivalent to those of other marketing campaigns.
Get more people to try your product or service with a direct mail letter
You know what lights me up? When people like you -- small business owners and marketing pros -- draw on my gifts of empathy, attention to detail, and communication to develop fabulous websites and content -- websites and content that lead more people to YES. I'd love to do the same for you. Click the button below to tell me about your project and request a quote.