<Save $1,503> Birthday Sale - 3 Days Only!
When I wake up November 1st, it'll be my birthday. Yay! Presents!
I want you to have a present, too :)
If you're reading this, it's because you're interested in working with me and saving big $$$ in the process.
I love to save big $$$, too!
As I was thinking about my birthday this year, and the presents I may receive, YOU suddenly came to mind.
I thought about all the struggles you have creating content for your business.
First of all, there's SO MUCH OF IT ... so much content!
There's web content, blog content, ebooks, slide decks, bios, emails, landing pages, sales pages, lead magnets, nurture content, articles, success stories, course content, newsletters, research reports, thought-leadership papers, workshop materials, social media content, and on ... and on ... and on.
Unless you're a writer, you may find yourself overwhelmed trying to—or even thinking about—creating all of your content.
- What to say, where?
- How to say it?
- Will it be too much?
- Will it be too little?
- What content should I create in the first place?!
I feel you. My clients struggle with the same things.
Second, there's all the problems you run into while creating your content, problems that lead to something I call...
Hear me out.
Since I started my writing and editing practice almost 20 years ago, I've seen brilliant entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, small business owners, coaches, consultants, artists, and online experts pour many, many tens of thousands of dollars into their businesses only to run into a wall because of common problems with their sales and marketing content.
Problems that give your readers what I call papercuts.
I know, I know.
None of us is perfect.
We all make mistakes.
And it's that very thinking — we all make mistakes — coupled with the uber complexity of online marketing — all the gajillions of moving parts and pieces — that leads too many entrepreneurs (and their readers!) to fall victim to the peril of papercuts.
The peril of papercuts? They add up!
What you see there, in the previous illustration, is 1,000 papercuts.
Maybe you've heard the phrase, "death by 1,000 papercuts"?
The original phrase is "death by 1,000 cuts," which is an old Chinese method of torture and execution by dismemberment or ... slow slicing.
Gross, I know.
Today, "death by 1,000 papercuts" refers to dying by 1,000 small problems instead of a single large one.
And that's the same thing that so often happens when people interact with marketing content rife with papercuts.
Here's how it might play out for you, the content owner:
- You're in a giveaway, and people pass over your gift because the image and text you provided appear less than professional. Papercut! (People are busy ... competition is fierce ... which means people are more selective than ever.)
- Someone lands on your website, which looks like it was built in the 90s. Papercut, papercut, papercut! They really want what you have to offer though, so they start reading. Wait, is that a typo? Teeny tiny papercut. What's this supposed to mean? Papercut <sigh>. They head to your service page, and see a too-large image of a seagull eating pizza ... and you're selling consulting. Papercut! (Too many papercuts. They're hurting now, so off they go.)
- A prospect signs up for your newsletter. They enter their name, then their email address, then click the Subscribe button ... but nothing happens. Papercut. Are they subscribed or not? Frown. Papercut. Enter again. Click again. Same nothing. Papercut! They REALLY want to hear from you (a rare case, indeed), so they head to their inbox to see if you sent a welcome email. But nope. Nothing. Papercuts galore!
Can you see how painful these things are? And most of them aren't even related to words!
This is where I come in.
Fixing content—and papercuts—is my expertise!
In case we haven't met...
Hi, I'm writer, editor, blogger, clarity expert, and content coach Renae Gregoire.
It breaks my heart to see so many of my colleagues, friends, and fellow entrepreneurs struggling to share their brilliance due to ongoing tangles with content.
Maybe you relate.
Maybe you're wrestling with a lead magnet. You need it done NOW so you can start building your list, but you can't even look at it one more time.
Maybe your lead magnet IS working to bring in new people, but you're not happy with the emails you're sending. Maybe those emails aren't working.
Perhaps you've poured your blood, sweat, and tears into your website, LinkedIn bio, paid ebook, or other content, only to get low to no response—and you have no idea why.
It could also be that you've spent the last six months to a year asking various coaches, copywriters, and colleagues to give you input on your content, and now — after you integrated all of their suggestions — you're left with Franken Content, and you have no idea how to fix it!
Or maybe you haven't even been able to CREATE the content you need to create! It could be due to time restrictions, mindset issues, writing struggles....
Whatever the issue, I've seen it.
I get it.
Your content doesn't exist, or it isn't working.
People aren't clicking, replying, signing up, buying.
And THAT'S why I created the Get More YESes 1/2 Day VIP Session.
The Get More YESes 1/2 Day VIP Session
The Get More YESes 1/2 Day VIP session is my answer to content woes.
It's a way to create the content you need, and to eliminate as many of the papercuts in your content as possible, while also adding lots of the GOOD things that great contents brings.
Special "Celebrate My Birthday" Sale!
I invite you to join me for a Get More YESes 1/2 Day VIP Session. You and I will roll up our sleeves and dive into your content. We'll create the content you need, and eliminate those papercuts so your content does what it's supposed to do — build trust and lead more people to say YES to your offers.
What kind of content can we work on? Whatever content you need or use to move readers closer to a sale or closer to being a repeat customer. The Get More YESes 1/2 Day VIP Session is for web content, lead magnets, landing pages, email messages, sales pages, course content, ebooks, PowerPoint presentations, and much more.
How much content will we work on? Obviously, we can't work on every bit of your content within our half-day session. But here are a few examples of what we CAN do:
- Example 1 - Optimize your Facebook ad, landing page, lead magnet, and delivery / welcome email sequence
- Example 2 - Strengthen or bang out content for a website with 5-10 pages
- Example 3 - Work on your blog, whether it's strategy, cornerstone content, or some combination
- Example 4 - Pump up your social media bios and pages - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Example 5 - Set up your email outreach / nurture strategy plus write or review 10 or so emails
How much does it cost? The Get More YESes 1/2 Day VIP Session regularly costs $3,000. But because it's my birthday, and because I want you to have a present, too, while getting this VIP work done, I'd like to I'd like to offer you the opportunity to purchase the session for $1,497—a savings of $1,503.
But you have to purchase your session before the sale ends at 11:59pm on October 31st, because the offer will turn into a pumpkin at midnight, November 1st!
I'd love to work with you, and look forward to helping you to use YOUR birthday gift to create content that FLIES!
Here's how the 1/2 Day VIP Session works
- 1Purchase the session, and then schedule it. After booking, you'll receive an email inviting you to my calendar where you can schedule your 1/2 Day Get More YESes session.
- 2Complete the pre-session questionnaire. I want to prep myself before our meeting, so I'll also send you a link to a Project Briefing form. Fill out that form as best you can.
- 3Meet for our pre-flight call. Before we meet for the 1/2 day session, you and I will hop on Zoom for a 30-minute call. I'll have read your Project Brief and whatever content you've sent me, and will use this pre-flight call to get clear on your intentions for the 1/2 Day session, and to get answers to whatever questions came up while reading what you sent me. Have questions for me, too? Fire away!
- 4It's VIP Day, baby! On the appointed day, meet me for your 1/2 Day VIP Get More YESes Session. Our call will last three hours, with a five-minute break at the halfway mark. We'll meet on Zoom, and I'll share my screen so we can work on your content together, live, for three hours. We'll write, edit, strategize, brainstorm, and do whatever it takes to create content that will lead more people to say YES to your offers! You'll be able to record the call in case you want to revisit something, or perhaps upload it to a transcription service so you can read over what we said.
- 5Meet for our post-flight call. About a week after the session, we'll meet again for another 30-minute Zoom call. During this post-flight session, you can ask any follow-up questions, and get clear on your next steps. Speaking of next steps, after the 1/2 Day session, I'll also create an Action and Ideas Card for you. The card will capture and cement the ideas and action steps we mentioned during the call so that you can continue the good work on your own.
© 2020 Renae Gregoire, The Write Idea, ineedcopy.com